New Applicants, Students, Staff with a UBC CWL

Guests and Staff with a Student Housing or Child Care ID

We have recently upgraded our login process. If you choose to login via Campus Wide Login (CWL), you may be asked to verify your email address. You will receive an email with instructions on how to do this. Please follow these instructions to complete the login process.

New Applicant to UBC

If you have not yet applied for admission to UBC, please do so at https://www.ubc.ca/admissions/.

Don't have a UBC Campus Wide Login (CWL)?

Please contact us at yearround@housing.ubc.ca to request a log in for the SHCS Online Service Centre.

Having problems logging in?

Please click here.

This Online Service Centre allows you to:

  • Apply for student housing, check the status of your application, make a payment to your residence account, complete your online room inventory and condition report, report a maintenance request.
  • Sign up for Food Services campus plans, make a payment, check your plan balance, add dollars to your plan.
  • View and make a payment to your child care accounts.
  • Make an online reservation for the Commuter Student Hostel.