Log On Problems:
You must have a CWL account (username and password) to access the Student Housing and Hospitality Services Online Service Centre.
If you don't have a CWL account, create one here.
If you can't log in using your Campus-Wide Login (CWL) username and password, please contact the UBC IT Help Desk (604-822-2008).
If you have a 9 digit housing id assigned by our staff, the password is your birthdate (YYMMDD). Please contact us here and our staff will make sure we have your information correct.
Other Technical Difficulties:
Please contact us if you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Student Housing and Hospitality Services Online Service Centre.
Note: With any correspondence, please include a detailed description of the problem as well as the following items:
- Your student number / employee number / housing or child care ID
- Operating System (e.g. Windows 10)
- Browser and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 9)
- Which area of the Online Service Centre you were attempting to use (e.g. Accept Offers, Pay Fees)
- Any error messages displayed or a description of the website's behaviour (e.g. blank screen, slow response, etc.)
- The URL of the page where the error occurred. (e.g. https://secure.housing.ubc.ca)